Global Switch CEO John Corocoran was interviewed by Estates Gazette in summer of 2010. The article discusses the company’s ownership by the Reuben Brothers, their ambitions to start realising some returns from their investment via either a bond issue to pay down some of their loans or a possible flotation. The company’s current expansion plans and overall trading outlook are also reviewed. global switch interview with estates gazette
- Its all a matter of perspectives: colocation oversupply or surging demand?!
- Telehouse secure land to expand Docklands campus
- UK Wholesale data centre market opens opportunities for colocation users
- CBRE Q2 European Data Centre Viewpoint – including guest column by Colo-X on colocation pricing in the UK
- Dublin’s Web Summit October 2011