The Asian data centre market is vast and includes Northern Asian countries such as China, Korea and Japan, including Hong Kong. Southern Asia would include Singapore, Malaysia, The Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
Singapore and Hong Kong tend to act as the international data centre hub locations and the choice for many Western businesses seeking colocation or hosting services in the region tend to settle for either of these two locations, choice being determined by the likely client distribution of the end user, ie colocate in Hong Kong if your clients are in Northern Asia or a data centre in Singapore if you are southern Asia focussed.Read More
Datacentres and Sub-markets
Flag – Seoul
Flag – Tokyo
- Its all a matter of perspectives: colocation oversupply or surging demand?!
- Telehouse secure land to expand Docklands campus
- UK Wholesale data centre market opens opportunities for colocation users
- CBRE Q2 European Data Centre Viewpoint – including guest column by Colo-X on colocation pricing in the UK
- Dublin’s Web Summit October 2011