This is the regional page for Eastern Europe, comprising the former Eastern block countries and Russia.
Telecoms deregulation came late to this part of the world and thus carrier neutral facilities are fairly thin on the ground, though a few do exist and in some markets we are now seeing a sudden surge of interest in carrier indepenedent data centres. Carrier owned facilities still remain an option in this region though.
- Its all a matter of perspectives: colocation oversupply or surging demand?!
- Telehouse secure land to expand Docklands campus
- UK Wholesale data centre market opens opportunities for colocation users
- CBRE Q2 European Data Centre Viewpoint – including guest column by Colo-X on colocation pricing in the UK
- Dublin’s Web Summit October 2011