Sentrum are an operator of large scale data centres sold on a leasehold basis to enterprise clients, carriers, intergrators, and public sector bodies. Sentrum typically sell a minimum of 10,000 sq ft on a 10 or 15 year lease and runs 6 locations all based in the UK, including Woking, Watford, Camberley, Sutton and Rugby.
The company is backed by Andy Ruhan who formerly founded Global Switch.Read More
Datacentres and Sub-markets
Sentrum Hayes Data Centre
-Single rack colocation up to 800 sq m halls
-Shared infrastructure colocation site
-Built to Tier3 standards
-Reasonable carrier choice
-200,000 sq ft site sold as a real estate solution, i.e. lease
-Retail colocation space available via various resellers/tenants
-Generally fitted out to Tier3 standards and 1.5kW/ sq m
- Its all a matter of perspectives: colocation oversupply or surging demand?!
- Telehouse secure land to expand Docklands campus
- UK Wholesale data centre market opens opportunities for colocation users
- CBRE Q2 European Data Centre Viewpoint – including guest column by Colo-X on colocation pricing in the UK
- Dublin’s Web Summit October 2011