In our Q4 2015 newsletter we assess the state of the London colocation market, taking particular account of the impending Equinix bid for Telecity and ask if this deal will, like the Telecity/Redbus deal in 2005/6, also lead to a period of dramati
I’ve had a lot of calls in the past week about what the combined Equinix/Telecity entity might look like as a proportion of the London colocation market? So in true Colo-X fashion, here are some quick answers: anything from 17% to 40%! But
Our latest views and perspectives on the UK colocation and data centre are available in our 2014 Newsletter. Besides celebrating our 10th year of business we also discuss some of the key market trends, especially the increasing supplier choice n
A couple of news items caught my eye today – firstly Digital Realty Trust announcing GMEX Technologies, who run a Recognised Investment Exchange, as a new customer into their Chessington site, the same site that is also the home of the newest LI
No surprise to hear Digital Realty has acquired Telx from their private equity owners ABRY Partners overnight for USD$1.9bn. The two companies already had a close working relationship with Telx running a number of meet-me-rooms in DRT facilities
Quick round up of latest colocation and data centre offers that have been sent to Colo-X. We will update this regularly. As ever, please contact us for further information or indeed if you have particular requirements or if you wish to add an
- Wholesale into retail continues – but is it enough to allay “Equicity” market share concerns?!
- Digital Realty acquires Telx – is Interxion next on DRT’s list?
- Latest Colo-X colocation deals and offers
- LDeX London Colocation Deal Closed – two site strategy a winner even for small colocation customers
- European Colocation Market: Supply Picture Remains Strong
- Colo-X Q4 2015 Colocation Newsletter
- Equinix/Telecity – The Market Share Question
- Colo-X November 2014 Colocation Industry Newsletter
- UK Colocation New Entrants – Interview with John Hall, Sales and Marketing Director at Infinity SDC
- UK Colocation New Entrants – Interview with Ed Butler, CEO and founder of Everest Data Centres