Colo-X brokerage services help clients meet their colocation, data centre, network or hosting requirements quickly and easily. Clients value our unbiased, independent advice and expertise – and the fact that our service is FREE. With over 17 years’ experience in closing colocation deals, our market knowledge is both highly informed and always up-to-date.
Example benefits Colo-X data centre and colocation brokerage
- Save time and effort: with one call we can discuss the entire data centre market with you. This saves you having to contact multiple colocation providers or the laborius task of doing your own research into an ever-growing and ever-changing marketplace
- Get an immediate response: we can instantly tell you about possible options for you, their suitability, availability and pricing information
- Gain advice you can trust: we have over ten years industry experience, so a wealth of independent and unbiased knowledge and expertise on tap for anyone with a colocation, data centre or hosting requirement
- Our service is FREE: see below for more details about our model
Examples of key and recent Colo-X transactions
- Sourcing 1MW in London for a US service provider
- Selecting dual 250kW locations in central and outer London for a large financial services provider, including network and DDOS service
- Arranging numerous quarter, half and full racks in key London ecosystems including Telehouse, Equinix LD8 (formerly Telecity HEX), and Equinix LD4/5 Slough
- Placing 30 racks into a Reading data centre for a publishing company, resulting in significant cost savings
- Helping a large music streaming service with their first point of presence in London, including access to key peering hubs and the same into the US East Coast (North Virginia)
Why source data centre and colocation services through Colo-X
The Colo-X approach is a consultative one. We prefer to talk to a buyer to ensure we fully understand all the relevant issues around their data centre and colocation requirements.
We can usually suggest some initial options, fine tune a shortlist of ideas and provide some immediate ballpark pricing. Further to discussing this with our client, we will prepare formal quotations.
The best choice for most colocation buyers is not usually based on price alone, but on a range of factors. This is where our extensive experience and expertise in the data centre and colocation industry can really be of benefit.
We then introduce our client to the chosen suppliers. Our service is FREE to our clients, and we earn a standard, fixed commission paid by the successful supplier if a deal is done.